Sunday, February 22, 2015

OVER

I uploaded the app OVER to my iPhone and started playing with it... It was a little weird at first for me but after a few minutes I started to get the hang of it. The basic idea of this app is adding text and artwork to your photos. The only photo altering that I found with this app was the ability to tint it or make it just a little bit darker to help the text you add to stand out a bit more. All of the photos that I used with this app were from my own photos. I thought it would be nice to do some fun things to my own photos and have the ability to post them online or send them to friends. I thought this app was fun! Here is a link to an OVER user's review...CLICK HERE. For a BETTER review CLICK HERE.  I have not used a lot of apps but now that I've been paying more attention to apps, it's astounding how many there are out there!! For some examples from some pros... CLICK HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment