Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Best Device


My device that I have chosen is the Fujifilm XM-1.  I chose a large photo to show off my new device, because in my mind, the job to get to know this device and everything that it's capable of is a LARGE job for me.  I named my device Miss B. Willder because she bewilders me with her complexity. This camera is more than just a normal camera.  In addition to the seemingly endless settings for picture-taking, this camera can wirelessly upload photos directly to my phone since my camera actually has it's own wireless signal. I haven't tried it yet, but the camera also has the capability to upload photos or videos to YouTube, Facebook, or MyFinePix.com. Although I haven't quite figured out how the function works since my printer doesn't work, my camera also has the capability to print off photos. A more basic function of my camera is its editing settings. With my phone I can, of course, wireless upload those photos to pretty much anywhere connected to the Internet. The most tricky part for me is learning where to put all the settings in different photo-taking situations. But considering the price of this device and the fun I've had so far, though awkwardly done most of the time up to this point, I'm no where close to putting it down. Miss B. Willder and I have much time together in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment